[TR] TR3 tire sizes?

AA00727 at aol.com AA00727 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 09:50:49 MDT 2008

Sorry folks! I had my rim size wrong. My Panasports are 5.5x15.
 I had one reply saying 195/65 would work on a 5.5" rim. Anyone else  using
that combination?
 I really would appreciate any advice as I must choose a tire real  soon.
 Something that had not occurred to me before- do radials work out OK  on the
TR3? I seem to remember that radials are not necessarily a good thing on  an
old car designed when bias ply tires were the only option.
 I think a 'red line" sidewall would give a nice '60's look.
 Thanks,
 Gary

Read reviews on AOL Autos.