[TR] TR3 CUSTOM HOT ROD PLUG WIRE HOLDER

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:44:39 MDT 2008

Interesting item -- the metal tubes are likely homemade in an effort
to neatly arrange the leads.  I don't know that igntion wires need
such protection and if they are at all prone to leakage having a
grounded metal tube around them would make things worse I think.

I would replace the wires as a matter of course.  My preference is to
get a 'universal' copper core kit for an 8-cylinder engine.
Inexpensive and comes with enough wire and connectors to make many
sets.