[TR] tr3-a maiden voyage

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Aug 10 18:00:39 MDT 2008

Congratulations, Larry!  Well done!  De-bugging will go on for some time, but you're absolutely right.  Nothing compares to the feeling of having stripped a car down to nuts and bolts, reassembling it all, and having your teenaged daughter who began the project saying "What's THAT thing doing in the yard!" end it by pointing it out to her friends, and buying a two-seater sports car herself.

...Just wish I'd started building the garage before the restoration, instead of hoping to raise walls this week.

Terry Smith (Took 3 years to bring TS 58667 back from the junkyard.)
New Hampshire