[TR] automatic trans for TR3 ?

John Herrera jrherrera90 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:03:22 MDT 2008

> John Warfield convertered his T/R 3 with a 2000 almos 20 years ago, I think
> the mount had the be E Longa Gated about 2", still driving it, might also >
check thr TRA archives for his specs. "FT"
Jim Booth did the conversion for John, and, if I recall correctly, he said
that it went in quite easily. It looked so original that spectators would say,
"I didn't know that these could be had with an automatic!"

This car has since been sold and converted back to the stock gearbox.

John H.