[TR] NATC 2009 (VTR) pictures

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 08:46:53 MDT 2008

Yep...that brings back memories of my '70 Spit Mark 3 at the TRF summer
picnic autocross back in 1999 (or 2000 can't remember!).  The inside  wheel would
lift high enough to come back down and chirp the tires - I was  a driving
advertisement for needing a camber compensator and "what not to do" if  you're
really serious about shaving time off of your score since precious  seconds tick
away while your car is trying to sort out its geometry  dilemma:)

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 8/10/2008 10:26:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,