[TR] Triumphest at big bear years ago?

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Sat Aug 9 09:12:25 MDT 2008

1996 is the correct year, but don't know the hotel as I wasn't there.  It's
memorable cause I collect grill badges and that was the year they spelled
Triumphest as "Truimphest" on their badge.  An expensive mistake.
Phil Bacon  72 TR6

-- Barry Schwartz wrote:
Does anybody remember the hotel that Triumphest was at when it was at Big
Bear?  I believe that it was in 1996 - My Wife and I were thinking of
booking a weekend at the same hotel in a couple of weeks, but can't really
nail down the name - We think it was at the Northwoods but my aging memory
may be failing me???

Thanks in advance

Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)