[TR] NOS TR3A parts.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 08:06:54 MDT 2008

Yesterday I was cleaning out a store room I have had some auto parts in for 19
years.  Lo and behold I found a shipping box from TRF with brand new parts in
it.  Curiously I have ordered the same parts again and installed them on my
car so I have no use for the ones I found.  My best guess would be that I
purchased the parts I found in the mid-eighties.

I have a full set of rear fender stone guards and a pair of door threshold
finishers.

I thought I would offer them to the list before I put them on E-bay.

Currently the finishers have been on back order at TRF for a considerable
length of time.

These parts are still in the original shipping box and are covered in plastic
protectant.  The finishers at taped to a board that has prevented any
distortion over the years, these parts have never been out of their box.

Finisher (one pair)  $37.50

Rear fender stone guards (complete set)  $129.95

Best regards,
Tom