[TR] re TR4 help, cooling fan, conclusion

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Thu Aug 7 08:54:15 MDT 2008

Ah customers... he lied... he never DID try to install the fan the
other way around, as I had explicitly asked.

Makes me look stupid.  Anyway, turning the blade over has gotten the
airflow in the right direction.

I should really do this stuff myself, rather than trust that someone else has.

So, we'll have a used fan blade here in a day or two.

He may still have hot fuel issues, but I'm less inclined to help at
the moment. Maybe later.

If anyone has any sure fire remedies for hot fuel cavitation issues,
let me know.  Details, rerouted fuel lines, ZS carbs, electric fuel
pump, though he's tried others.

Thanks for your comments, I'm so embarrassed.

Peter C.