[TR] TR3A Steering Wheels & Impact

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 10:44:10 MDT 2008

> Outcome was severe bruising around the belt area for me and my wife. Plus
> a torn fingernail from her hand striking windshield frame.
>
> Staying in the car is usually a big a plus.  Belts are good.

OTOH, I was hit in the left rear hard enough that my right front pushed the
SUV in front of me into the car in front of him.  No belts, no bruises, no
broken fingernail.  Didn't get an estimate of speed at impact, but less than
a second before, he was doing at least 65 and there were no skid marks.

Randall