[TR] TR3A Ignition switch

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 22:06:03 MDT 2008

I've discovered that my "loose connection" under my dash which sometimes
keeps me from starting the car until I wiggle the wires, is an internittent
connectionin in my ignition switch. I have removed the switch, re-dressed  the
wired ends and tested it. I'm convinced the intermittent is internal to the
switch.
Does anyone stock the correct (screw type connection) ignition  switch?

Has anyone tried disassembling the switch by drilling out the two  rivets and
replacing with bolts?

Thanks, Mike Moore

59 TR3A

Read reviews on AOL Autos.