[TR] 74 TR6 Wiring Question

Harrymague at aol.com Harrymague at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 19:19:35 MDT 2008

At the British Car show in Dayton today, a guy asked me a question on my 6
that is driving me crazy.  In the main wiring harness, under the brake and
clutch master cylinders, there is an electrical connector with six wires.   One
side has two white and a black/blue and the other side has two white/orange
and a black/blue wires.  Looking at the wiring diagram for my year, I can't
find any such connector.  I can't remember when I got this new harness, but
there was an explanation that can with it and I can't find nor can I  remember.
Help,  I don't like not being able to answer questions like  this.
Thanks
Harry Mage
Beavercreek OH

Read reviews on AOL Autos.