[TR] Fuel additives

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Fri Aug 1 09:13:47 MDT 2008

Just curious, how would a higher octane clean your engine? (assuming no
special additives)  I can understand it running better, my thought process
would say that if it runs noticeably better on the higher octane then you
should use it all the time.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L