[TR] Watkins Glen - 4-7 Sept JonMac

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri Aug 1 08:07:09 MDT 2008

Are any listers attending at The Glenn in September? Please let me know
off-list as I'd like to meet   you if possible.

jonmac
Motorsports magazine.

I would like to extend an invitation to all who attend to stop by during the
weekend. There will be several interesting folks lurking about....and some
very special historical Triumphs.  Some of us are camping there and will likely
do some night time socializing....(usually until about 9:00PM for me. It's an
age thing) The Brits will likely keep the campfires burning far past that.

This will be a great place for JonMac to hold court, and actually is part of
the plan.

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph

   </HTML>