[TR] Cloth car cover

Brad Kahler brad.kahler at 141.com
Wed Apr 30 20:38:13 MDT 2008

In about 2 weeks the new to us 2000 roadster is going to have to be
stored outside for a period of about two to six months.  The location
will be near Santa Barbara CA.  I don't have the foggiest idea of what
kind of car cover I should be shopping for.

We want something to protect from the following: rain, dust and
condensation along with anything else that might be pertinent for the area.

So for those of you who store cars outside what kind/brand/type of car
covers are you using?

Thanks!

Brad
1949 2000 Roadster