[TR] Dealer vs Factory Options

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 12:24:35 MDT 2008

I have the original window sticker, final price worksheet and (to Andy's
point), the original, separate form called: "Accessories, Equipment  and
Additional Cost Items Installed By Dealer" for my dad's 1996 Spitfire  purchased new
in August, 1966.  The dealer installed items on our sheet  were seat belts, AM
Pushbutton Radio and a chrome pipe ($1.50)!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 4/29/2008 6:30:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,