[TR] Wire Wheels and Pressure Washer

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 28 08:07:14 MDT 2008

Terry,

You didn't mention the pressure rating of this great tool, but I know I
would *NEVER* use my pressure washer to clean my 4a. At 2800 PSI, my gas
powered PW can cut wood, slice toes, and even strip paint (works great on a
peeling deck!), so just image what it would do to tires, thin sheet metal,
and trim held on with lots of hope. You're better off hiring the
neighborhood car-nut kid to do the job if you find it too tedious.

BTW, a PW is one of the greatest inventions of all time. After I bought
mine, I used it for cleaning the wonderful moss and mold that grows on
everything here in the great NorthWest. My wife has now made this *her* most
favorite tool and uses it whenever something needs to be cleaned around the
house - except the cars! :-)

Brian
'67 TR4a with the top down

Message: 2