[TR] [6pack] Alignment specs

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sun Apr 27 20:21:47 MDT 2008

Actually, it does track nice and straight, so if I'm careful with the
number of turns on each tie-rod, I can probably do it myself.  I
calculate that 2 degrees in would be in spec. I've got the rear camber
at 0 degrees, thinking that it will go slightly negative with weight on
board.  I put an old Michelin redline on that corner and the scrubbing
sound goes away, which I attribute to the much smaller contact patch.
Thanks for the advice.  John