[TR] Wire Wheels and Pressure Washer

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 26 16:06:13 MDT 2008

be careful with a power washer.  there was an article some time back about how a power washer can within seconds permanently damage tires, without it showing

Bob Danielson <75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org> wrote:  Terry,
Maybe she's hinting that she wants the house, sidewalk, driveway,
deck......etc....all power washed! Oh yea....and it does a pretty good job
on super grungy greasy stuff too.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection