[TR] No longer available part request

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Sat Apr 26 15:24:40 MDT 2008

To the list,

As I was cleaning my 1972 Triumph TR6 today for my car club's show tomorrow (BRG in Alexandria, VA) I found that my driver's rear lens (brake lamp lense) has broken and fallen off!

I want to replace it with a marked Lucas part.  These are NLA.  TRF part number is LU54585937.  No Lucas marks on these.

If anyone has this available, please email me.  I would pay any reasonable cost and shipping, I only need that one piece.

Normally I would just order from TRF and be done with it, but the car is very original so I thought I would ask the list first.

Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

Craig H. Nicholls
1972 Triumph TR6
Viennna, VA