[TR] TR250 - TR6  Distributor

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Wed Apr 23 18:43:26 MDT 2008

Talk to Jeff at http://www.advanceddistributors.com/.

He can get the part, and he can rebuild the distributor for you.  He did mine this winter, cost me $99, and he put the best cap and rotor on it I had ever seen at my request.  The whole deal was $125, dropped in, adjusted, you just can't believe what a difference it would make.

Give him a call.

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6