[TR] TR3 fuel line dilemna

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Wed Apr 23 10:12:25 MDT 2008

On my TR3A I have an original lever type AC fuel pump and the inlet as well as
the outlet from the pump uses 5/16"  tubing & fittings. At the end of the
steel outlet line from pump that wraps around the engine to the inlet
connection of carbs must be reduced to 1/4" rubber line before connecting to
1/4" brass tube coming out of the front carb on the TR3A .
I used the billet fuel filter Moss sells or for that matter any after market
fuel filter will probably work just as well, to reduce from 5/16" to 1/4". If
you need a photo I can send one off line of my installation.
Ibsen
TS35658LO