[TR] TR6 tranny finds good home

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:19:25 MDT 2008

Just a quick message to let you know that I found my old transmission a good home yesterday and spared myself the eternal guilt of having to take it to some cold and lonely dump - where it would turn the drive gears of a TR6 no more.

And here's the best part:  Even with the global reach of this thing called the internet, David Johnson - my new fellow Triumph enthusiast - lives only 20 miles from my house and came by and picked it up by 5:30 p.m. yesterday.

Keepin' it local,

Joe Merone
South Burlington, VT
CF18928 5-speed