[TR] Ball Joint Rubbers

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:52:34 MDT 2008

When I installed my Revington steering the first thing that happened was the
rubbers on the tie rod ends split.  So I taped the rubbers to the tie rod
ends.  The tape stuck, they must be cleaned with brake cleaner first.  With
the car on stands for revisions this year I removed the old duct tape and
applied new.

Best regards,
Tom