[TR] STTAG Restoration Team pulls the FULL MONTY!

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sun Apr 20 19:29:45 MDT 2008

Hi All,

As I await current status from the STTAG Restoration Team, last weekend
12th & 13th April 2008, the STTAG teams did the FULL MONTY!

Yes, the chassis is now fully stripped down, Completely naked of all
components, all undercoating is removed and the paint is being peeled
just like so many dirty clothes down to the bare skin.

Also, we have the 4 Speed J OD conversion parts in the freight to the
Hampshire Quarter Horse and Triumph Farm, along with a set of Super Flex
bushings and professionally rebuilt starter.

Next, sourcing the remaining new parts to keep this restoration rolling
ahead of schedule!

There is a brief update on the TTA web site
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk/

Visit now and even sign up to receive notices as the site changes with
new information -
http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/triumphtrans-americainfo_triumphtransamerica.org.uk

Even live RSS Feeds!  http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/?feed=rss2

--

Glenn A. Merrell
TTA 2009 Charity Drive Coordination Team