[TR] Triumph Brew Swap

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 16:55:58 MDT 2008

I brought this subject up back in December and there seemed
to be some
interest so I will toss it out to the masses for real now.  I picture having
an informal low keyed  Brew Swap at VTR 2008. Those of us who home
brew
could bring some of our elixirs and if those that dont home brew have a
special favorite beer from a local microbrewery in their part of the country
they could bring some of those.  If it
wouldnt impose on the host groups
plans maybe we could migrate together during
the welcoming get together on
Tuesday evening.  Maybe bring some small plastic sampling
glasses and we could
test out each others brews and swap bottles if we like
them. Might be a great
way to take home a special souvenir from the event to
drink during the cold
winter months and think back on the good time we had.  We are staying at the
Blairsville comfort inn
for the TRF Summer Party, We could test it out in the
parking lot there if
there is anybody else staying there.  What do you think?
Marty Sukey