[TR] click adjust

npaul72464 at aol.com npaul72464 at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 09:07:50 MDT 2008

 I have one and always use it when I adjust the valves.? Still need to verify that the measurement is right with a feeler gauge, especially after tightening.? I found it to be most accurate when I count the clicks to get it spot on after tightening rather than before.
Ned Paulsen
1958 TR3
1960 Healey BN7