[TR] sputtering TR3

fred thomas frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 06:03:17 MDT 2008

If you have access to a  "Lucas Spare Parts " cataloge they have a listing
for all parts they make and for that size engine, anyway the answer is yes,
when up the engines displacement and cc' size the factory had a different
model # dist. installed, about 4 different dist listings just for T/R 3A &
T/R 4..  "FT"