[TR] Rear Brake line routing

Bill Beecher bill_beecher at flash.net
Wed Apr 16 10:13:20 MDT 2008

Good morning List,

Does anyone have a good picture of the routing of the rear brake line across
the rear axel housing?  I seem to have missed that shot when disassembling
and now trying to determine just how everything fits.

Also, the fuel lines going back to the tank through the frame, I cannot seem
to determine if it goes above or below the frame members after it passes
through the grommets that are near the front outrigger body mounting.

Thanks so much!

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO