[TR] Free TR6

FordneyNJ at aol.com FordneyNJ at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 17:49:48 MDT 2008

I received this from a member of our club via a Healey list.  Anyone
interested?

Rodney Ford,                     Brick, NJ
TR4A IRS   CTC60536L
TR7 Spider  TPVDJ8AA 400612
President, Positive Earth Drivers Club

Greetings Healey lists,
A friend has informed me that he (his wife) wants the TR6 out of his
driveway...soon.  It is free to whomever wants it.  It does have a
title...other than that it's a non running basket case.
THe car is located in Glen Rock, NJ (Northern NJ).
Please contact Scott directly at rskesq at msn.com
Also if anyone is on the Triumph list please forward this email to those
members.
Thanks
George Marinos
Glen Rock, N J