[TR] [6pack] clutch bleeding, tr6

Alan Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Sun Apr 13 18:58:31 MDT 2008

Problem started a few days ago,  coincided with loss of clutch fluid, then
clutch was grabbing near the floor.
Then no clutch at all, thats what prompted the rebuilds.

All those bases are covered.

I'll try replacing the slave cylinder tomorrow.

The clutch shaft was replaced in the clutch rebuild, I wonder if the lever
is welded on, off a few degrees.

Al