[TR] [mf42] SPAM WARNING - REMOVE [re: {SPAM 08.5} Triumphs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 184]

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Apr 13 11:46:27 MDT 2008

Looks like Dave is up to his old tricks yet again! Isn't this considered
taking valid mail (List mail to Dave) and turning it into Spam (unwanted
mail from Dave)?? Kind of ironic if you ask me.

There's another guy on the List who has a similar spam screener i.e. if
you're not on his "acceptable" list your email gets bounced with
instructions for how to get accepted. He emailed me with a bunch of
questions about one of my projects and my response got bounced. Guess who
never got an answer :-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection