[TR] (no subject)

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 07:50:27 MDT 2008

It is a question for me if you can get OR on aggravated assault charges.
It seems I was laying on the garage floor under my car working on the mist
tedious exhaust system one can imagine.  I vacuum the floor under the car
every morning before I go to work on it.  So the fact that I am laying in
grind dust and a thick layer of the white stuff that comes out fire
extinguishers  has worn on my nerves a little.  When yet another total
stranger stops his car in the middle of my remote culta sac and screams "Nice
car".  I reply with the obligatory "Thank you".  Then the passer by screams
"What is it?".  I', hoping he beloeves it really is a 1932 Bugati Prototype.

Best regards,
Tom