[TR] TRs and Stags and Wheels (Oh My!)

ElangTR4 at aol.com ElangTR4 at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 13:36:13 MDT 2008

Raymond,

A number of guys in our local club are using "Superlite" brand wheels. They
have the traditional Minilite/Panasport look, but cost less. These are
available  in many colors, including gold. Just google "Superlite wheels".

Eric Langreder
71 TR6

<Negotiating with the wife on how to spend our tax refund, and I need a
little,help from the <list.  Will the 16" Panasports/Minilites/whatever  for the
TR fit
<the Stag?  My wife really likes the low-profile look  I got when I put 17"
<Mustang wheels on my TR4A, but prefers the classic  look of Panasports.
Also,
<am I correct in believing that the wheel  nuts are the same?  Last item, who
<would have the best price on the  ones with the gold spokes (she thinks these
<will look really great on her  Mallard Stag)