[TR] [6pack] TR6 TRansmission mount brackets

Raymond Hatfield iron_horse819 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 12:27:12 MDT 2008

Todd,

I believe I remember visiting Dave's website, which is how I knew there would
be issues with the fan extention - I'm removing it and using an electric fan.
This is the first I've heard of radiator mount issues, but I'll pay close
attention to it, thanks for the heads-up.

I plan on boxing not only the diff mounts, but both bridge pieces as well, per
Mr. Williams' recomendation in his book.  I'm even thinking about stealing an
idea from Rat-co and filling the frame interior with foam, to aid in preventing
rust.  I don't ever want to experience what I did with my original frame -
while sandblasting what I thought was a solid rail, the blaster cut right
through the steel! =8O  It was a miracle the frame hadn't folded up on me
before then!

Thanks again,

Raymond

http://mail.yahoo.com