[TR] 165-15 tires in the midwest?

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:10:21 MDT 2008

In the days when Triumphs ruled the road there were three choices for a
performance tire: Dunlop, Perrelli, and Michelin.  If the gentleman can't find
Dunlop, or Perrelli then his choice is Michelin.  You have to pay for
performance.  I have Michelins on two cars and a van and have bought them for
forty years.  They are worth every penny you spend on them.

Best regards,
Tom