[TR] Lucas's looseness limits lighting?

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 16:07:09 MDT 2008

 Bill,

Possibly, but my take is a little different.? Now, forgive me if I don't actually have the right terminology and I will do my best to be clear in my descriptions.? The actual bullet ends are quite often in very good shape.? It is the black single and double connectors that usually degrade over time.? If, when I get to the total restore of my car I will keep the bullet ends but replace all of the rubber covered connectors.? For the most part these connectors are 35 plus years old and most of the electrical connections still work now.? I believe replacing them would keep the electrical connections working for a similar length of time and possible save me a bunch of work making the changeover to spade connectors.? Then again, maybe I will just order a new wiring harness from Advanced Wiring.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108