[TR] First Start Up

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 11:41:19 MDT 2008

Bob,

Ahh - the perceptive powers of the female ear!!  I've learned over the  years
(35) not to ignore my wife's responses regarding strange noises from my
machines (cars, tractors, etc.).  It's just amazing to me how her  "untrained" ear
can help me solve these puzzles with the simplest of  descriptions like "it
sorta sounds like some crickets in a can".....(now, you  gotta ask, when was
the last time she heard crickets in can...)

Congrats on a successful Start-Up!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 4/6/2008 3:59:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,