[TR] TR4 Body Fit

richhalpern at verizon.net richhalpern at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 10:57:03 MDT 2008

   George, See below: One possible buyer for my early 1962 TR4 body shell
   would  like to use it on his 1966 TR4A frame. It appears the body will
   fit with no problem but we are not sure. What is the collective wisdom
   here?  Depending  on whether your floors were ever replaced, the holes
   from  the body to the TR4A frame might not line up in the rear. I know
   when I replaced my floors on my early TR4, the new floor pans had rear
   holes  drilled  for the 4A and I had to drill the holes for the 4, and
   had  to  plug the rear holes for the 4A. Older floor pans have no such
   place for the 4A rear holes to exist. Regards, Rich 61TR4