[TR] Who went driving this weekend?

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 21:20:02 MDT 2008

In a message dated 4/6/2008 9:22:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wdaehler at wi.rr.com writes:

Who went  driving in a Triumph this weekend?

==AM==
I took the Herald out to meet a younger sibling Sports 1200 convertible and
its new owner. Had a great time chatting and ogling each others' cars...and
eventually determined that we'd met about 30 years ago...when he bought some
parts from me for his first Herald! (Neither of us remembers what he bought.)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man:  Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph  Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's  Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6  (Vitesse 6) and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)