[TR] Who went driving this weekend? And also: Another Broken TR4 Vacuum Advance Line

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sun Apr 6 20:05:34 MDT 2008

Jim Muller wrote:
> On 6 Apr 2008 at 20:22, Will Daehler wrote:
>

>> Who went driving in a Triumph this weekend?
>>

> Alas, not I.  The band I play in had gigs all weekend.  However I did
> drive the GT6 to work Thursday and Friday, which by my reckoning took
> place even before this weekend!

I did in the Stag until I realized that I have to install my new headers
ASAP - sometime in a CO induced fog fortunately with the top down.  So
after a bit of detox, the car is on the lift getting the new headers
sized for modification.
Header wrap is great going on, but taking it off the old units is nasty.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)