[TR] ( forgot # ) Decoding Brit issue number ( licence ) plate?

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Sun Apr 6 08:46:25 MDT 2008

In case anyone wants a set of UK license plates to put on their TR3
under their US plates or on their walls, I have a set to sell.

XHP938

Both are the narrow long steel type, black with silver lettering and
both come with mounting plates.

$35 plus shipping takes the pair.

Looks like the property I'm on will be sold so I need to start shedding
stuff with a pre-moving sale:

If anyone is interested in Land Rovers I also have 2 UK dealer showroom
plates, the kind that was mounted to a vehicle for advertising pictures.

They are not in front of me but I believe one reads "NINETY V8" and the
other reads "ONE TEN".

Also on the chopping block will be several die cast TR3 models, & toys,
a TR3 steering wheel, horn/turn signal assembly and original overdrive
switch(s).  Maybe my TR3 books since I need to reduce the wall full of
books & haven't looked at the TR books since I completed my TR3 rebuild
nearly a decade ago.

Please let me know off the list if you are interested.

Teiann