[TR] Leaving headlights on

Adrian Jones adrianjones747 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 5 07:00:48 MST 2008

Hi folks,
I'm guilty of this - just yesterday I left them on in my little MG Midget when I was grocery shopping.
For my main, non-lbc car, it got so bad that I had a clothes peg in the tray below the radio.  Whenever I turned on the lights I would immediately clip the peg onto the car key.  That saved my bacon more than once.
I also carry in the trunk one of those emergency jump-starter/compressor/light things ($60) that is less dangerous to use than jumper cables between two cars.  This has also let me play the hero when other folk run their battery down.
Regards,  Adrian  TS58324