[TR] FW: TR3 rear fender stay

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 19:03:51 MST 2008

Yes, that is correct Randall. I was wrong in my part reference as to where
it mounts basically since I too am clueless has to how this part goes (and I
do have the part). I think I will see if one of our club members can help
out on its use as I am not following your description.  This is one of those
that a picture will tell the story. Thanks.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3