[TR] TR3A paint color

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 10:06:19 MST 2008

In a message dated 4/4/2008 8:44:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

There is  a TR3A here in SoCA with a trick paint job that looks white in some
light,  and light green in others.  While it's not what I'd paint my own  car,
I find it quite attractive.

That would probably be Jon Corbin's car. I have a friend with a 64 E Type
with the same paint-just depends on what you like.
A friend told me about attending a deLorean car show once . Sai dit was
incredibly boring-the only difference in the cars had to do with the ones which
had had an accident and were painted and the stainless ones.
Mike Moore