[TR] TR3A paint color

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 04:22:26 MST 2008

It is a great feeling that I am even asking this question.  My 60  TR was
originally white and so I want to return it to that state.  Over the  years it
became Green and then Brown (ouch).  I know there are basically  two whites, a
Spa White and a Pearl White.  I do not want the car to be  "refrigerator white"
regardless of what it was to begin with.  Does anyone  know which of those
two colors is an "off white", or "antique white"?   Color chips are just not
doing it.  They all look the same on line, as  expected.
Can anyone recommend a modern car color that should be considered, and  (last
question) do you know the modern paint code for the two mentioned  above?
I have seen some cars that are just too "cream" for me.
I know describing colors is futile, but it gives me a point of  reference.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO