[TR] Aftermarket Anti-battery draining device

Nolan foxtrapper at aceweb.com
Fri Apr 4 02:38:10 MST 2008

Radio Shack caries a number of 12 volt buzzers, any of which will work.

For conventional hot switched headlight circuits and such you connect the
buzzer in the fuse box from the headlight fuse to another that grounds when
the car is switched off, frequently the wiper circuit.

If your Nissan is ground switched (Honda does that sporadically), you'll
need to include a simple relay.