[TR] BOOK: 'More BS About TR's'

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Thu Apr 3 16:18:13 MST 2008

I first met Bob more than 20 years ago when he drove across country from AZ
to OH to attend the TRA National.  He drove the distance in his TR3A pulling
his TRailer (made out of the back half of a TR3).  As I recall he had cut a
large hole in the 3's grill to improve air flow to the radiator and oil
cooler -- doing the modification roadside somewhere in Texas (it was a hot
June).

He also did some tech sessions at that TRA including one on overheating from
which I took away many ideas that I still use now that I am in the desert.

Before we had the internet and great lists like this, it was guys like Bob
who did a lot to keep the hobby alive.

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Bob-n-TRailer.JPG

Geo