[TR] 9" vs. 10" brakes

auprichard at comcast.net auprichard at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 10:31:34 MST 2008

I think most people would advocate switching to 9" drums if going through the effort of a restoration.  It used to be thought that greater surface area equated to better braking, but my underastanding is there is no advantage of the 10" set up (he says, waiting for Randall to point out an obvious omission)

Andrew Uprichard

From: Angelo Graham <agraham at execulink.com>