[TR] All British Motorcar Show and Swap Meet!

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 14:48:57 MST 2008

Today is April 1 and this is not a trick email.  We have about 77
entries for the UBSCC All British Motorcar Show and Swap Meet on May
18th.   The Yolo County Fairgrounds is calling for you to enter your
car!   We don't have enough cars to set classes yet, so we need you
to go to the club web site and fill out a form.  Remember, we need at
least 3 cars in each class.  We have decided to give out 3 trophies
this year instead of 2 plus a ribbon, so get your car preregistered!

Go here to register for the show:
<http://ubscc.org/CarShow.htm>http://ubscc.org/CarShow.htm

Our silent auction crew is needing your donations and help, too.

Email Katie Owens at
<mailto:kathrynaowens at comcast.net>kathrynaowens at comcast.net  if you
have something to donate for the show or if you can help solicit
donations for the show
.
Email  Mac Sawhill or Rich Thomas if you can help with parking.
             Mac        <mailto:sawhill at att.net>sawhill at att.net
             Rich        <mailto:richbthomas at comcast.net>richbthomas at comcast.net

Email Jerry if you live close enough to the fairgrounds to help with
some scouting activities.  Or if you would like to volunteer for some
other area.
             Jerry
<mailto:grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net>grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net

If you are a member of any of the British Car Email lists:   Please
send out a reminder to register for the show to your list.  This
often gets the attention of other clubs and people from other states.

Jerry Costanzo
916 652 4537
Chairman of the All British Motorcar Show and Swap Meet