[TR] Speedometer or Tachometer Cables

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Sep 30 21:15:30 MDT 2007

I have not looked at mine but the normal setup is the end of the internal
cable is square and this fits into the gear unit at the tranny and the same
fitting at the back of the spedo/tach head.  I don't recall any keys from
other cars, including my Volvo P-1800.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"